OVERNIGHT PRIVATE SAILING CHARTER SOUTH-EAST THAILAND
Tailored Cruise Following your wishes
We can arrange a private sailing charter following your dreams.
So please, feel free to let us know what you would like, and send us a message with our Contact Form.
Afterwards we shall know and we’ll be able to answer quickly, to send you back a quote following your wishes…
Only on advanced booking we can arrange cruises of three to six days, destination following your choice…
These are Private Sailing Charters for up to 6 passengers.
(up to 8 if with children)
The price includes hotel transfers, cruise with accommodation aboard, all meals, drinks (non alcoholic), Kayaks, snorkeling gear, passenger insurance, entry fee in national parks, fishing equipment.
- On 3 days: Tour of Koh Phangan and Angthong National Park
- On 4 or 5 days: Adding Koh Tao
- In 6 days: added of Chumphon Marine Park
Price starts From 72,000 bahts 3 Days Cruise for 4 passengers
All Meals Cooked Aboard
On board Itsaramai we only serve meals cooked on the boat …
Fusion of Thai and French cuisine …
Salmon served with steamed vegetables and Chef’s aioli, Curry Massaman with squash, Mushroom and galangal chicken soup, Shrimps with basil Thai …
Non-alcoholic drinks are included in the price, sodas, ice tea, fruit juice, water bottles.
We also have wine, beer and the opportunity to make cocktails.
Activities During the cruise
During the cruise, we visit secluded beaches, snorkel, explore caves, hike in the jungle and discover sea kayaking.
We can also when this is allowed (ie not in the marine reserve) do small fishing, and sometimes at night, we try the fun squid fishing.
If you express the wish to discover other things ashore, we can visit waterfalls, temples and any other place you choose.
The possible expenses incurred by the visits on land, as well as the consumptions taken on the shore, are not included in the price of the cruise.
Program and itinerary
Schedule and Dates
- Departure from Ko Pha Ngan or Ko Samui 9:00 am
(from Mid January to Mid May)
- Departure from Khanom 9:00 am
(from April to Mid May and July to October)
- Return the last day around 6:00 pm
Price starts at 24,000 THB per Day up to 2 Guests
More 2,0000 THB per person added
Discount 4% per Day from the 4th Day
( 1 to 6 Guests, 8 if with children )
Children between 7 and 14 years old count for half passenger
Free for kids 6 years old and younger
- 3 Days 2 Nights up to 2 Guests 72,000 Bahts
( then 6,000 Bahts per person added )
- 4 Days 3 Nights up to 2 Guests 92,000 Bahts
( then 8,000 Bahts per person added )
- 5 Days 4 Nights up to 2 Guests 110,000 Bahts
( then 10,000 Bahts per person added )
- 6 Days 5 Nights up to 2 Guests 126,000 Bahts
( then 12,000 Bahts per person added )
For longer cruise or departure from other place than Koh Phangan or Koh Samui please Contact Us
- All Meals,Snacks and fruits
- Soft Drinks, Coffee, Tea, Water
- Lodging aboard (mattress, bed lining, blanket, pillow, towels)
- Snorkeling Gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Kayak (available all along the cruise)
- Marine Park Entrance Fee (300 THB included)
- Taxi transfer from your Hotel (* not for Bottle Beach **extra charge east coast)
- Passenger Insurance.
* There is no road to Bottle Beach so we can’t send the taxi pick you up there. You will have to arrange a long tail boat to Chaloklam or a 4wheel ride to Thongsala
** Taxi transfer from Thong Nai Pan or Thansadet extra charge more 200 THB/Way/Person.
Price Doesn't Include
- Booze not included but you are welcome to bring your own aboard…
See the Schedule
Calculate the price of your cruise
Payment deposit - Validate your Booking
Click Here to Fill the Booking Form
The kind of adventure you never forget …
If you look for relaxed time on the sea accompanied by great food, wide soft drink selection, nice music and very friendly skipper - this is definitely for you. Far... read more
Le top ! Il a tout compris Bruno ! On ba y retourner... chose rare !!! Merci Bruno ! PS : n’y allez pas trop , laissez de la... read more
This was a trip highlight for everybody in our group! Sleeping under the stars and having the better part of two days to explore the park via snorkel, foot... read more